Extra shift to help Holden meet GTO commitment. CANBERRA – Holden Ltd., GM's high-flying Australian subsidiary, will add a third shift to its Elizabeth, South Australia, plant in June. The expansion program will enable Holden to pursue new export opportunities and increase the number of models produced at the plant from 28 to 35. Holden also will build a A$4 million ($2.3 million) virtual reality studio it says will make the Australian facility one of the most high-tech ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.