CANBERRA – Holden Ltd. this month is adding the previously announced third shift to its Elizabeth, South Australia, assembly plant, raising output to 780 vehicles per day from 620 – a record for the plant and more than any other auto maker currently produces in Australia. New Pontiac GTO/Monero will benefit from third shift at Elizabeth plant. The third shift increases Holden's South Australian workforce from 4,200 to 5,200 and about 9,000 nationally, and represents an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.