ADELAIDE — Overwhelming demand forces Holden Ltd. to announce production of its concept V-8 2-door coupe, originally built to generate publicity during the company's 50th anniversary last year. And while Holden says no name has been decided for the vehicle — shown as a concept model at the Sydney auto show — the Australian media and public have already dubbed it the “Monaro” after the original coupe that ended production 22 years ago. Holden Chairman and Managing Director Jim Wiemels ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.