CANBERRA – Holden Ltd. is looking to add Iraq to its list of export markets. Holden WK Statesman should boost sales in Middle East region. Holden Chairman and Managing Director Peter Hanenberger tells local media that, as yet, nothing is in place. However, the removal of Saddam Hussein and the likely end to trade sanctions could lead to the General Motors Corp. subsidiary shipping up-market cars to Iraq. "At the moment, it's just a hope; we don't know how it would be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.