MELBOURNE – Holden Ltd. says its Cross8 – a 4-wheel-drive crossover model based on the Commodore – will be launched in Australia next year. The Cross8, which features four doors, seating for five and a utility-style back end, was among five yet-to-be-released Holden models that bowed at the recent 2002 Melbourne International Motor Show. Holden Chairman and Managing Director Peter Hanenberger says the Cross8 is built from the same flexible platform as the company's top-selling V-car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.