SYDNEY – A search for the word “Efijy” on Google on Oct. 12, the day before the Sydney auto show opened here, turned up the response: “Did you mean…?” Four days later, after the unveiling of GM Holden Ltd.’s Soprano Purple custom street machine, the contrived word produced more than 300,000 Google matches, so overwhelming was the response to the radical coupe. Holden Efijy may appear at this year’s Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit. The Efijy, styled and built by GM Holden in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.