GM Holden Ltd.’s hot-rod reincarnation of Australia’s iconic FJ Holden at last debuts at a Woodward Dream Cruise pre-event today at Athens Coney Island in Royal Oak, MI, driven by its designer Richard Ferlazzo. The Melbourne-based auto maker had suggested the car would appear at last year’s Dream Cruise, but it did not. The Efijy is a 17-ft. (5.2-m) pillar-less custom coupe powered by a 643-hp supercharged 6L V-8 engine. It will join four of the automotive stars from the movie ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.