GM Holden announces all of its ’12 Commodore models will be flex-fuel capable, and the product line continues improving fuel efficiency. The entry-level Commodore Omega sedan, powered by the Australian-built 3.0L SIDI V-6 engine, achieves fuel economy of 26.4 mpg (8.9L/100 km), compared with 25.8 mpg (9.1L/100 km ) on the previous model. Joining the 3.0L SIDI V-6 and 6.0L V-8 engines, the 3.6L SIDI V-6 can run on bio-ethanol/E85, a blend of up to 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.