CANBERRA – General Motors Corp. subsidiary Holden Ltd. and Ford Motor Co. Australia Ltd. are bankrolling parts maker National Forge Ltd. to ensure a supply of suspension, transmission and axle parts. National Forge is in receivership and last week was facing immediate closure after its largest creditor demanded immediate repayment of a multi-million dollar loan. Holden and Ford have joined parts makers Ion Ltd. and Dana Australia Pty. Ltd. to undewrite National Forge for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.