CANBERRA – Holden Ltd. releases the name and pre-launch photos of the Adventra, Australia's next- generation all-road cross/utility vehicle. The Adventra will be Australia's first mass-produced all-wheel-drive vehicle designed and developed in Australia for the local market. The CUV will be equipped with a 5.7L Gen III V-8 performance engine. The sale price is expected to be under A$50,000 ($33,000). New Holden Adventra CUV will hit Aussie market this fall. A version featuring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.