CANBERRA – Holden Ltd. plans to import the South Korean-built Chevrolet S3X to take on Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. in the 4-wheel-drive vehicle segment. The cross/utility vehicle will be badged as a Holden and is due in Australian showrooms early in 2006. Chevrolet S3X bowed at recent Paris auto show. Holden also plans to bring in a compact 4x4 from Europe and a fullsize American model, though the auto maker isn’t discussing those plans in detail. (See related story: GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.