MELBOURNE – General Motors Corp. subsidiary Holden Ltd. is being ordered to find a new owner for its Holden Racing Team (HRT) by June 1 or be dropped from Australia's showcase V-8 Supercar series. Holden must find a new owner for its Holden Racing Team (HRT) by June 1. Holden was forced to buy TWR Australia (Tom Walkinshaw Racing), which controlled HRT, following the collapse of parent TWR International earlier this year. But the Touring Car Entrants Group (TEGA) rejected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.