CANBERRA – Holden Ltd. is looking to fellow General Motors Corp. subsidiary GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. for a Holden-badged derivative in the small-car segment for the Australian market. The auto maker is looking at options for a car that costs less than the A$15,990 ($12,332) Barina. A Holden spokesman says nothing has been confirmed, but Holden “certainly is looking at that segment.” A small car has become a more attractive option because of the strength of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.