CANBERRA – Holden Ltd. President Denny Mooney insists no decision has been made on production plans for the next Holden Monaro, sold in the U.S. as the Pontiac GTO. Holden’s new VE Commodore is due in showrooms next year, but plans for the coupe version have yet to be finalized, causing a potential gap between the time of the launch of the new Commodore and the next Monaro. Holden Monaro The Monaro program has yet to be approved by Holden parent General Motors Corp., but Mooney says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.