Holden Ltd. in New Zealand releases the European-sourced ZC Series Vectra, describing it as the most sophisticated midsize Holden yet. The car sells in New Zealand for a recommended retail price between $39,900-$54,500. There is a choice of three models that includes the Ecotec 2.2L 4-cyl. CD available in sedan and hatch; Ecotec 3.2L V-6 CDX hatchback; and top-of-the-range CDXi Ecotec 3.2L V-6 hatch. Buyers have a choice of six exterior finishes, four of them new to the Vectra range. New ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.