General Motors Corp.’s Holden Ltd. plans to hike output at its Elizabeth, Australia, assembly plant by more than 25%, from 132,000 units last year to 180,000 in 2008, Holden’s top executive tells Ward’s. The anticipated production increase "naturally drives us to consider expansion opportunities such as a third shift at Elizabeth," Holden Chairman and Managing Director Peter Hanenberger says. Peter Hanenberger Elizabeth recently increased its daily production rate from 604 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.