MELBOURNE – General Motors Corp. subsidiary Holden Ltd. sees its best-ever first quarter sales of 42,269 units, up 18% over like-2001. The year-to-date results put Holden comfortably ahead of Toyota Motor Corp.'s 35,199 units and Ford Motor Co.'s 24,605 units. Holden also had its best March since 1976, with sales of 14,719 vehicles, besting Toyota (12,325) and Ford (8,673). The auto maker was the market leader for the 15th consecutive month in March, grabbing 21.7% of car and truck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.