CANBERRA – Holden Ltd. confirms its long-awaited export program to China with plans to introduce the Buick Royaum, based on Holden’s Statesman and Caprice luxury cars early next year. China will become Holden’s sixth export program in the Asia/Pacific region joining South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and New Zealand. Holden Caprice (top) and Statesman Officials from Shanghai General Motors Automotive Co. Ltd. recently unveiled the Buick Royaum in a ceremony in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.