MELBOURNE – General Motors Corp. subsidiary Holden Ltd. sets a company record with a 20.2% rise in net profit for calendar 2001 to A$285 million ($155 million), based on 18% revenue growth of A$5.57 billion ($3 billion). Peter Hanenberger Chairman and Managing Director Peter Hanenberger says in a published report that the results allow Holden to continue the rapid expansion of its product range and production facilities in Melbourne and at Elizabeth in South Australia. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.