GM Holden Ltd.’s Holden Special Vehicles performance-car division says, after 18 months of planning, Harvest Automobiles Pte. Ltd. will retail its vehicles in Singapore. “(The program) shows we are beginning to overcome the export challenges that came about as a result of the global financial collapse, (and) people are becoming more confident around starting new-business ventures,” HSV Managing Director Phil Harding says in a statement. “Secondly, it shows a homegrown performance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.