TURIN — Amid all the upbeat talk at General Motors Corp.'s recent media get-together in Italy, one GM brand stood out as a shining star in financial terms because it was able to pull off the difficult feat of increasing volumes and revenues. And that's Australia's Holden Ltd. “Holden is building itself into a strong company,” Rudolph Schlais, president of GM Asia/Pacific, says. And that means it's well placed to convince GM's strategy board to invest serious millions in new product and, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.