In what is reported to be a landmark action, the operator of a large California grocery warehouse has mailed an advisory to residents of the area warning of an increase in risk of cancer and other health hazards related to emissions from the hundreds of diesel-powered trucks serving the facility daily. The information, contained in the Orange County Register, May 14, 2000, identifies the warehouse in Buena Park, CA, as one operated by the Albertson's chain of food stores. Between 1,000 and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.