DEARBORN – An American Honda Motor Co. Inc. executive promises its new Accord Hybrid will do a better job than the market’s other hybrid-electric vehicles in delivering fuel-economy more closely aligned with what the Environmental Protection Agency prints on the window sticker. Accord Hybrid goes on sale in December. Apart from cost, the most widespread criticism of the three HEVs sold in the U.S. prior to the ’05 model year – Honda’s Civic Hybrid and Insight and Toyota Motor Corp.’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.