Honda Motor Co. Ltd. widens its product portfolio in India with the planned launch of the Civic compact car, the 3-box Fit subcompact and the CR-V cross/utility vehicle. Honda Siel, the local unit of the auto maker, currently only offers the City and last-generation Accord. Insiders expect the Civic, powered by either a gasoline or diesel engine, to be priced at Rp1 million- Rp1.2 million ($20,750-$24,900). The Fit is set to bow in Mumbai towards the end of next year. Priced at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.