YPSILANTI TWP, MI – When surveyed by American Honda Motor Co. Inc. on desirable attributes for the next-generation Pilot, owners asked for more room in the third row and improved fuel economy, while also imploring designers not to make the ’09 Pilot “look like a minivan.” At the same time, Pilot owners wanted more comfort and convenience, a request supported by the high-end features appearing in newer CUVs in the segment, such as the Mazda CX-9 and Hyundai Veracruz. “Memory seats (also) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.