NEW YORK – Despite sharp recent declines in U.S. new-car sales, American Honda Motor Co. Inc. won’t be making any “drastic” changes to its product lineup, a top official says. “The last 60 days certainly have shaken the public up, but whether it’s an anomaly or not, I don’t think we know,” Dan Bonawitz, vice president-corporate planning and logistics, tells Ward’s during a media event here to introduce the Acura TL. “If oil stays at that rate, there will be some settling in. But if it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.