Honda of America Mfg. Inc. officially launches production of its Element cross/utility vehicle, aimed at the Generation Y age group. A silver Element was the first to roll off the production line at Honda’s East Liberty, OH, manufacturing plant Nov. 26. The Element, which hits Honda dealers Dec. 19, comes equipped with a 160-hp 4-cyl., and bases at $16,100.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.