Although Ford Motor Co. has yet to be heard from and production planners elsewhere are keeping wary eyes on sales and inventory levels, Honda of America Mfg. Inc. is driving forward with a 31,500-unit boost in its North America production slate for the fourth quarter, nearly offsetting the combined cuts by Chrysler LLC and others. Honda’s production hike, which puts it 9.8% ahead of its earlier fourth-quarter plan and 5.6% above year-ago, results mainly from an additional 22,000 Accord ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.