NOVI, MI – Honda Motor Co. Ltd. takes the cleanable vehicle interior a step further with a removable plastic storage box in the cargo floor of its new ’10 Accord Crosstour cross/utility vehicle. Crosstour Chief Engineer Osamu Takezawa says the storage box is a Honda innovation. The box is a rigid 1.9 cu.-ft. (54 L) unit that spans the width of the vehicle’s cargo area, lifting out with handles on each end for easy cleaning. The feature builds on the functionality of the in-bed trunk in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.