BANGKOK – The star of Thailand’s 32nd Bangkok International Motor Show this week is Honda’s new eco-car, the Brio, a low-cost, fuel-efficient, 5-door hatchback mini aimed squarely at younger buyers and small families in urban areas. On a spacious stand, the Japanese auto maker, which ranks third in sales here, has no less than five examples of its new car, featuring differing body colors and trim levels. Consumers will be able to examine and order the car for the first time this week. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.