KIRKLAND, WA – It’s not a pickup truck, but the closest American Honda Motor Co. Inc. has come to one will debut at the 2004 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Honda in January will show a Pilot-based sport/utility truck concept that gives clear indication of the brand’s next light-truck direction, Tom Elliott, executive vice president-auto operations, tells Ward's. Elliott won’t say when the new SUT will hit the streets, but an ’05 model-year debut is likely. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.