American Honda Motor Co. Inc. is recalling some 650,000 ’97-’99 and ’02 models for an ignition fault that allows the key to be removed before shifting the vehicle to park. The recall only affects automatic transmission-equipped vehicles, including certain ’98-’99 Honda Accords, ’97-’99 Acura CL coupes, ’99 Acura TL sedans, ’99 Honda Odysseys and ’02 Honda CR-Vs. Honda says it has received notice of three accidents resulting in four minor injuries relating to the problem, which it says is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.