Honda Motor Co. Ltd. debuts a new minicar, dubbed the Zest, Feb. 23 in Japan. Honda says the car is designed with both singles and families in mind, as it has a low floor for easy entry and exit, and large storage area for cargo hauling. On sale March 1, the Zest is powered by the auto maker’s i-DSI engine, which is available in turbocharged form as well. The transmission is a 4-speed automatic. Honda says the Zest is the first minicar to come with front and rear side-curtain airbags. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.