Honda Motor Co. Ltd. will double engine component capacity at its Honda Automobile Thailand Co. Ltd. plant to 300,000 units annually by next spring. Honda will invest ¥4 billion ($35.3 million) for the doubling of capacity at HATC, which molds and machines cylinder blocks and machines the cylinder head for Thai and other ASEAN engine applications. The investment will go toward a plant expansion to accommodate a second machining line and molding processes “for the cylinder head to achieve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.