CHICAGO – American Honda Motor Co. Inc. says despite slow sales, and buyers that are older than the 20-somethings originally targeted, the Element utility vehicle is holding its own in Honda's U.S. lineup. Element sales this year are down 8.3% at 38,095 units vs. like-2004. Honda Element “We're doing between about 4,000 and 5,300 a month,” Dan Bonawitz, vice president-auto operations, tells Ward's at a media event here. “We said our goal was 50,000-60,000 (units annually), so we're ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.