With capacity stretched to its limits thanks to new products and burgeoning demand, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is prompted to expand operations at its three major North American manufacturing complexes. The most significant changes come at Honda’s newly inaugurated plant in Lincoln, AL, which gets a second production line on its 1,350-acre (546-ha) site. Honda Mfg. of Alabama LLC just began production of its first vehicle, the Odyssey minivan as well as the V-6 engines that power it, last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.