Buy or borrow? Which way will people prefer to go for a second car in the future? Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is now searching for the answer with demonstrations of car-sharing systems, a sophisticated, high-tech approach to urban transportation problems. The concept is not new. In Europe, motorists have been sharing vehicles for the past 52 years with more than 200 organizations currently in operation, while nine groups are active in the U.S. and Canada. Yet, so far, only a few people have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.