TORRANCE, CA – Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is on a record-setting roll in the U.S. that shows no sign of ending. Tom Elliott “Our goal this year is sales of 1.23 million, divided 1.06 million for Honda and 175,000 for Acura, both all-time records,” says Tom Elliott, executive vice president of American Honda Motor Co. Inc., in an exclusive Ward's interview. This will follow nine all-time sales records set last year by American Honda and a possible third set in 2003 when sales are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.