TOKYO — Honda Motor Co. Ltd. introduces its new “Fit” subcompact car in Japan. The Fit is the first entry in the automaker's new “Small Max” vehicle lineup, which incorporates Honda's global small platform with its new i-series engines. The Fit is powered by a new 1.3L i-DSI (dual and sequential ignition) engine and sports a roomy interior with flexible seating arrangements. It also makes fuel efficiency a high priority, boasting the ability to 4.6 L/100km (52 mpg), outdoing the Vitz, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.