Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says it has achieved a significant breakthrough in fuel cell development through a successful cold-weather demonstration of its FCX fuel cell vehicle equipped with a Honda Fuel Cell Stack. The demonstration of the vehicle’s cold-weather performance, including a cold-start in below-freezing temperatures, marks a major hurdle in efforts to create a mass-marketable fuel cell vehicle, Honda says. Testing was conducted at Honda’s test track and on public roads on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.