Honda Motor Co. Ltd. President and Chief Executive Hiroyuki Yoshino confirms Honda is in the process of changing its entire automotive engine range to produce a new generation of ultra-low emissions engines. Manufacturing lines in Japan, Mr. Yoshino says, already are being reconfigured to produce the new engine series that will be 10% lighter and smaller and yield 10%-20% better fuel economy than Honda's current 2L 4-cyl. and meet California's new Super Ultra-Low Emissions Vehicle (SULEV) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.