American Honda Motor Co. Inc. increases U.S. prices on its ’03 Accord, Civic and Odyssey models. Accord sees an average 1.4% or $293 rise in pricing; the Civic posts a 0.9% or $150 average increase; and Odyssey has an average 0.6% or $150 increase. Honda’s move follows rival Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.’s price increases on some of its most popular models announced last week (see related story: Toyota Prices ’03 ECHO, Sequoia, Tacoma and Corolla).
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.