LOS ANGELES – The mix of trucks in Honda Motor America’s total sales lineup will surpass 30% after output of the recently introduced Pilot midsize SUV gets into full swing and after the launch of the Element, a Civic-based cross/utility vehicle, in December. Sales targets for both new trucks start out modestly – 70,000 units for the Pilot and roughly 50,000 units of the Element in the first full year of sales, says Dan Bonawitz, vice president-planning and logistics. Even with the two new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.