Honda Motor Co. Ltd. plans to invest some $70 million in Indonesia by next March, according to a statement from the state Ministry of Industry and Trade. The auto maker, in conjunction with Indonesian partner PT Honda Prospect Motors, is building a state-of-the-art plant in Karawang, which is due to come on line in April 2003. Honda Stream The Ministry adds that associate component industries also plan to invest an additional $53 million. "When it starts operations next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.