FARMINGTON, PA – A third model could be on tap for Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Lincoln, AL, plant. John Mendel, senior vice president-automotive operations for American Honda Motor Co. Inc., says the auto maker is looking at producing a third model in Lincoln to bring the plant up to full capacity. Annual straight-time capacity at Lincoln, which builds the Odyssey minivan and Pilot cross/utility vehicle, is 303,000 units, according to Ward’s data. Production as a percent of available ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.