SEATTLE — Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is adopting a wait-and-see approach to its Civic Si production for North America, says Dan Bonawitz, American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s vice president-corporate planning and logistics. Export of the high-performance car from Honda’s Swindon, England, plant not only marks the North American return of Civic’s 3-door incarnation, it will be the only Civic hatchback available in North America. Priced between US$18,000 and US$19,000, preliminary expectations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.