Honda Motor Co. Ltd. set a 6-month global production record during the first half of 2004, turning out some 1.56 million vehicles, or 4.1% more than like-2003. The auto maker posted a 4.3% increase in domestic production vs. like-2003, while its record global performance was spurred by best-ever tallies in Europe (96,633) and Asia (203,736). Total overseas production of 955,532 units represents 61% of Honda’s total production during the period, outpacing like-2003 by 3.9% and marking the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.