SAN DIEGO – American Honda Motor Co. Inc. officials aren’t concerned yet about the underwhelming market response to the relatively new Honda Crosstour and Acura ZDX cross/utility vehicles. “We’re satisfied with the current sales rate and pace, but we’d like more,” Erik Berkman, vice president-corporate planning and logistics, tells Ward’s at a media event here. The two CUVs, criticized for their polarizing styling, are off to a slow start. Crosstour sales through July reached 15,665, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.