DETROIT – While no auto maker is entirely comfortable with what lies ahead, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is not letting a little economic uncertainty get in the way of its plans. The auto maker will launch five new products within the next 12 months, says Dick Colliver, executive vice president of American Honda Motor Co. Inc. at the official unveiling of its forthcoming Pilot SUV at the North American International Auto Show here. The 8-seat Pilot, a midsize SUV based on the Acura MD-X, is due ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.