SANTA MONICA, CA – As just one of many entrants in the subcompact market this year, American Honda Motor Co. Inc. knows it has its work cut out in selling its new Fit 5-door. Already a hit in Europe where it is known as the Jazz, and in Japan, where it was the second best-selling car last year, the Fit will be competing in a suddenly hot segment in the U.S., against models due this year from Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. (Yaris) and Nissan North America Inc. (Versa). (See related story: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.